Originally posted on bmspeak.businessmann.dk
In this 3 part blog-series I will provide some information about how to virtualize OS X using vSphere on Mac hardware.
Considering the following questions:
- What is required to vitualize OS X?
- Which hardware is supported, and which hardware works?
- How to license OS X in a virtual environment?
- What are best practices for running OS X in a virtual environment?
- How to safely deploy OS X from a template?
- How to backup OS X in a virtual environment?
What is required to vitualize OS X?
Basically the requirements are same as with any another OS.
- A computer/server
- A hypervisor
- An installer for the Guest OS... Continue reading